Reloop announce the RP-8000 MK2
Reloop has announced the RP-8000 MK2.
They are saying the RP-8000 MK2 is the
The RP-8000 MK2 is a new hybrid turntable which comes with an upper-torque direct drive which is designed for Serato DJ Pro and features 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes.
Featuring a rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design for vibration damping and isolation, a more powerful starting torque and the newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tonearm base the RP-8000 MK2 is perfectly suited to combine a powerful music instrument and a world-class professional DJ turntable.
What’s new in the MK2?
- The most advanced DJ turntable ever made, developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable musicians
- Designed for Serato DJ Pro: Control 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes
- Platter Play: Performance pads can be used to control the platter speed for melodic live performances
- 22 scales are available with the option to create up to 9 custom scales
- Reworked control section: More streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
- First of its kind: Independent pad modes
|Expected to be available from February 2019 for £525.|