1. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from you directly can include your name, email address, and information you give us when you contact our team, when you engage with our social media platform (for example by tagging us in a post on Instagram).
If you are using a mobile device and shopping with us online or browsing our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
*We use this information on an anonymous basis and will never use it to identify any particular user. We won’t be able to link this data to any other data that we hold about you and the purpose of collecting this data is to perform analysis and to help us identify people flows around our stores to maximize the efficiency of our store design.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
When you purchase products and services from us in our t-shirt store, online, or over the phone
When you contact us or we contact you to take part in surveys, competitions or promotions
When you contact our customer services team in store, online or over the phone
When you engage with us on social media (by mentioning/tagging us or by contacting us directly)
3. How do we use your personal data and what are our legal justifications for doing so?
To make our products and services available to you.
We use your personal data to provide you with the information, and to communicate with you regarding those products and services that you purchase from us and respond to your questions and comments;
For administrative and internal business purposes.
We may use your personal data for our internal business purposes, such as enhancing our site, improving our services and products and identifying usage trends. We may also use your data to monitor the use of our website and ensure that our website is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you and your device and setting default options for you.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party.
5. Your rights
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it.
You are entitled to:
- have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
- access personal data we hold about you;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
- otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
You can read more about your rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, in the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.
6. Changing your preferences
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us about our products or services, or for other marketing purposes, you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe by contacting us.
We want to ensure that all the information we have about our customers is factually correct and up to date. If you find that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating (for instance, you may have changed your name or address) then please contact us so that we can correct it.
7. Security and retention of your personal data
Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously, we use mailchimp to hold all of the data and you can read their full data protection here.
Retention of your personal data
We have procedures in place regarding our retention periods which we keep under review taking into account our reasons for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so.