Crossbow joins the Spotlight Mix series
Crossbow comes from an extremely musical background as a singer, songwriter and guitarist.
Her interest in music developed at an extremely young age and has evolved over her life into a deep passion for dance music. Her love for moody, yet playful techno, allows her to carry her listeners into a moment of deep focus and empowerment. Driving kick drums, jumpy bass-lines, metallic synths and a feel for something darker is what drives her-all carefully woven together to transport you to the foggy underground clubs of Berlin and back to some warehouse in Brooklyn.
She chooses her music based on a primal instinct for polyrhythmic drum patterns and emotions embedded between the lines of the melodies. Her hope is that this music elicits interesting and enjoyable feelings in others, the same as it does for her!
Today, she joins our Spotlight Mix series!
- Balance (Original Mix) – Unseen
- Wanted Me (Original Mix) – Juliet Fox
- Mind Access (Original Mix) – Popof
- Activated (Original Mix) – Rudosa
- Red Source (Original Mix) – Deas
- Temptation (Original Mix) – Adrian Hex
- Inverter (Original Mix) – Deas
- Borderline (Original Mix) – Crossbow (Coming soon on Eclipse/Black Square Recordings)
- Access Point (Original Mix) – Araez
- Subduction (Original Mix) – Tom Laws
- The Shot (Original Mix) – Apropos
- Desert Mind (Original Mix) – Rotwang
- (Unreleased) – Crossbow
- You Will See (Original Mix) – Shelley Johannson
Follow Usjoin followers join followers join followers