WIN the chance to MC at Drop Art’s Winter Fundraiser
Drop Art is about Drum & Bass music of the finest quality, with a focus on all-day parties, collaboration with local artists and, where they can, contributing to charitable causes. They want to contribute to the scene, causes they are passionate about and to the cultural life of London (and anywhere else they play)!
They will be treating ravers to an all-dayer on 19th January (1200-22:30) at The Cause, London headlined by legends of the scene Total Science. All profits will go to Help Musicians UK’s ‘Music Minds Matter’ campaign. Expect top-drawer D&B and beyond.
Tickets: from £11 via RA (more on the door)
Alpho, Resident DJ & Founder at Drop Art, said “We’ve put together an outstanding lineup for this event and are so excited to be collaborating with Help Musicians UK. Mental health is such a struggle for so many people, and January can be a particularly bleak time of year. Good vibes, a great cause – what more could you want in a party?”
HOW TO ENTER:
- Post a video to Youtube or audio to Soundcloud
- The title MUST be “Drop Art v Data Transmission MC Competition” + MC name
- Vid/audio description MUST contain FB event URL https://www.facebook.com/events/301408994021702
- You can use the audio from this mix and MC over the top
- Music style should be consistent with the Drop Art vibe – check the lineup for inspiration
- Share mix on FB, tag Drop Art & Data Transmission, as well as 3 friends who love DnB
- Entrants need to be able to make their own way to London & be free 12:00 – 22:30
- The winner will be MC at the start of the event (with residents) in Room 1 and later with guests in room 2
Entries must be submitted correctly before midnight on Sunday 13th January, the winner will be announced before Friday 18th January!
Make sure you follow our new DNB channel on Soundcloud for new premieres and mixes!