Sinisa Tamamovic joins the Spotlight Mix (Exit Festival Special)
Sensing the call of the beat in the deep, tech and techno sound that swept the continent in the late 1990s, Bosnian knob-twiddler Sinisa Tamamovic hit his own decks with an endless string of gigs in his hometown of Banja Luka, Bosnia And Herzegovina.
Nearly ten years on, Sinisa has established a reputation for throwing mind-numbing parties across Europe, attracting a legion of followers willing to cross borders to get a taste of his twisted techno, tech-house and minimal beats. Since 1999 Sinisa has successfully partnered with fellow Banja Luka DJ Mladen Tomic in their Urban Beat organization. Quickly recognizing a niche to fill in the recovering Bosnia, Urban Beat has evolved as probably the country’s foremost promoter of events and parties by booking top drawer international names to satisfy a hungry home crowd.
Sinisa has drawn a legion of followers by playing all over Europe, South America and the United States presenting his personal style with miraculous mixing skills to some of the finest festivals worldwide.
He plays at EXIT Festival 2019 joining Carl Cox, Amelie Lens, Jeff Mills, Maceo Plex and more. Exit Festival takes place from 4th to 7th July 2019 at Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad. You can grab a ticket here or need a hotel head to booking.com.
- Level Groove – Exit / Mindshake Records
- Habischman – Intelligent Machines / Sci+Tec
- Franky Rizardo – Clouding Your Sky – Chus & Ceballos Remix / Stereo Productions
- Paride Saraceni – Black Mamba / Redrum
- Sinisa Tamamovic – 666 / Unreleased
- Mladen Tomic – Mojave / Night Light Records
- Christian Hornbostel – Ventus Albus / Night Light Records
- Sinisa Tamamovic – Hunger / Octopus Recordings
- Rosper – Next Stage / Night Light Records
- Metodi Hristov – Enter / Octopus Recordings
- Danny Fontana – Potrait / Redrum
- Sinisa Tamamovic – Spank / Sci+Tec
- Giovanni Carozza – From The Bottom / Bitten
- Uakoz – Our Music / Elevate
- Sinisa Tamamovic – Green Light / Mindshake Records