Saffron Stone joins the Spotlight Mix Series
Saffron Stone’s journey is gaining momentum massively.
Coming from London and mastering the art of vinyl from a young age, she now DJ’s across the UK and Europe as well as producing her own music. Saffron has been a resident on Sonny Fodera‘s label ‘Solotoko’ for the last year, touring in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Ibiza. She also released a track ‘Do That Thing’ on Solotoko Drops compilation one. Known for keeping the crowd going into the early hours of the morning, she is becoming renowned for her high energy sets, mixing innovative with classics.
Saffron recently completed a production course at Point Blank in Hoxton. Since then she has been working on some exciting new projects, which will be released soon. Her presence continues to grow with her prominent style of tech house through to thumping techno. With her following on the up, she is on demand for regular appearances for the likes of Rinse FM, Aarrival Radio and Paravibe Radio.
1. Peggy Gou – It Makes You Forget
2. A Case Of Funk (Loco Dice Remix – Nightmares On Wax
3. Turn Off The Lights (Who’s Afraid Of The Dark Satoshi Tomiie Remix) – Kerri Chandler
4. The Tide (Joris Voorn Edit) – Mark Fanciulli
5. Mason Collective – TMC
6. No Pop feat. Filsonik (Mathew Jonson’s CS-60 Remix) – Mathew Jonson, Jerome Sydenham, The Martinez Brothers, Filsonik
7. Biggie Smalls (Original Mix) – Guille Placencia
8. Something (Original Mix) – George Privatti, Guille Placencia
9. Echo Park (Original Mix) – Tobi Kramer
10. Blow Up The Speakers (Original Mix) – Eli Brown
11. Not Valid (Original Mix) – Jesse Calosso
12. Loop (Original Mix) – Richie Hawtin, F.U.S.E., LFO
13. El Senor Vador (The Martinez Brothers’ Leap Frog Remix) – Apollonia
14. Like It (Original Mix) – Mark Fanciulli
15. Close The Door – Klangkuenstler
16. Coming Back (Original Mix) – MANT
17. Woman Of The Ghetto (Catz ‘n Dogz Remix) – Marlena Shaw