RanchaTek & Milos Vujovic join the Spotlight Mix (Exit Festival Special)
RanchaTek, Serbian based DJ/Producer is well known by his specific Techno/Tech House sound. Signed on to many huge labels such as Intec Digital, Toolroom, 1605 Music Therapy, Pornographic Recordings, Unity, Funkín Deep, Hotfingers, Loose, Nervous, IAMT etc.
Member of Tauten label family, Milos Vujovic is involved in the Serbian underground electronic scene for 17 years and counting. His production and mixes can be described as “rolling and pumping” techno. He played all over Serbia, most notably at the biggest southern European festival “Exit”.
They play at EXIT Festival 2019 joining Carl Cox, Amelie Lens, Jeff Mills, Maceo Plex and more. Exit Festival takes place from 4th to 7th July 2019 at Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad. You can grab a ticket here or need a hotel head to booking.com.
- Phoenix Movement – Dimension (Original Mix) [Reload Records]
- RanchaTek, Dino Maggiorana – Saturate (Original Mix) [IAMT]
- D-Unity – Breathe (Original_Mix) [Unity]
- Dr. Needles – My Crazy Friend (Original Mix) [IAMT]
- Salo & Bandung – Deeper (Filterheadz Remix) [Tauten]
- Milos Vujovic – Crusher (Original Mix) [Unreleased]
- Spektre – Planet Noir [Noir Music]
- Brennen Grey – Of All the Things I’ve Lost (Original Mix) [Kraftek]
- Milos Vujovic – Vortex (Original Mix) [Unreleased]
- TKNO, Milos Vujovic – Acidblazer (Original Mix) [Tauten]
- RanchaTek, Dino Maggiorana – Sickness (Original Mix) [IAMT]
- Stiv Hey – The Present (SUDO Remix) [Miles From Mars]
- Ranchatek – Saturation (Original Mix) [Unreleased]
- TKNO, Milos Vujovic – Totem (Original Mix) [Tauten]