Whilst we are out celebrating with our friends and family over the festive period it is easy to forget about those less fortunate than ourselves. That’s why this NYE the charity Last Night A DJ Saved My Life are forming a coalition with socially aware organisations within the music industry to raise funds and awareness for charitable causes.
By requesting a minimum donation of £5 from every person on the guest list at your event on New Year’s Eve and donating it to us, you can change the lives of the homeless this winter.
New Year’s Eve is your last chance in 2013 to help to get people off the streets.http://lastnightadjsavedmylife.org/page/help-the-homeless How it works:
1) Get on board & register with us via email providing your contact details & address
2) Share this page on your social media
3) Download the information pack from here
4) Give your NYE event door staff our handy information pack and collection boxes
5) Collect a suggested minimum donation of £5 from every person on your guest list
6) Transfer your donation to the LNADJ Foundation so we can help to get the homeless off the streets
Please donate via the link below.
Donate today and feel great!