Brighton Music Conference Announce Dates and Golden Ticket
Brighton Music Conference (BMC) returns to the British Airways i360 venue on Brighton’s beachfront for its seventh edition from April 22nd to 25th.
Following a brilliant event in 2019, BMC20 will once again host over 60 panels and talks to its epic new home. Over the three days, visitors will hear key industry speakers, including in-depth discussions and debates on the biggest issues facing the electronic and wider music industry. These include topics such as diversity, mental health, the environment and current music and business trends.
There is also a big learning section for those wanting to learn about the music industry including speakers in Academy Theatre. New for 2020 is The Point Blank Theatre, hosting demonstrations and talks. Toolroom Academy returns once more and after a big launch in 2019 BMC’s superb ‘Label Lounge‘ is back for BMC20.
The Label Lounge comprises of A&R feedback sessions, held nearby at The Tempest Inn. Last year was a huge success with 18 tracks signed, to labels including Champion, Cr2, Glasgow Underground, Labelworx, Skint and Ultra.
#BMC20 will also release 50 special limited Golden Tickets on 27th Sept, which will give the below:
● Invite to the invite-only welcome party on Wed 22nd April 2020 at a secret location
● Entry to Pro 1 theatre on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th April 2020
● Entry to Pro 2 Theatre on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th April 2020
● Entry to Academy Theatre on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th April 2020
● Entry to the Point Blank theatre on Thursday 23rd April 2020
● All BMC networking events over the duration of the event
● Entry to the tech zone on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th April 2020
● BMC Goodie Bag
● BMC Event Guide
● VIP Entry to the exclusive BMC party on the Pod with secret guest DJs on Thursday evening
Buy tickets here: www.brightonmusicconference.co.uk/buy-tickets/