Horizon Festival 2014
2013 saw the arrival of a new major player on the snow festival scene in the shape of Horizon Festival; A hedonistic, yet surprisingly affordable 6-day party that achieved rave reviews across the board. It will be returning to Bansko, Bulgaria from 8-14th March 2014, and it has already confirmed leading artists such as Roy Davis Jr., KiNK, dBridge, Applebottom and fLako for 2014; retaining Horizon’s status as a forward thinking music festival, while offering a slightly broader spectrum from the dance genre including House, Techno, Garage, Bass & Groove.
Incorporating both trailblazers on the underground scene, as well as some rather more established acts who offer a nod to the heritage of dance music, Horizon 2014 will once again offer the best value snow festival around. Prices start at only £279pp for 6 days and nights of cutting edge electronic music across 30 incredible parties at 20 unique venues, 6 nights of accommodation with pool or spa use and 5-day ski pass with access to the whole mountain. Opening the festival to all-comers, there are also packages for non-skiing other halves, which include the ‘Horizon Festival Refresh & Revitalize’ Spa & Beauty package, and all mountain stages are accessible by bus. Non skiing packages start at £199pp
New to 2014 includes:
- 2 mountain stages (The Secret Hotel & The Forest Stage) located just off the piste that festival goers can ski into or get the bus up to from town any day. Music from 2pm everyday
- The Secret Hotel has a newly erected Snowboard Park with pro rider demos and trick tips throughout the day.
- Free daily yoga classes for festival goers
- Non skiing packages
- Spa & beauty packages
- Discounted ski/snowboard lessons for festival-goers
- Over 20 unique venues throughout Bansko throwing parties each night
- A dedicated festival hotel (The Gardenia), bringing a 24hour element to the party
There are also secret one-off parties throughout town (still to be announced), The Bansko Banquet and other festival favourites to look forward to.