Frankyeffe is definitely one of the most interesting producers in the European scene. The DJ / producer started his career in 2001. His releases received immediate supports on well-known labels like Truesoul, Octopus, Phobiq, Analytic Trail, and many others.
Deadmau5, Sven Väth, Laurent Garnier, Len Faki, John Digweed, Umek, Richie Hawtin, Paul Van Dyk, Karotte, Dave Clarke, Danny Tenaglia, Joseph Capriati, Markus Schulz, Sasha Carassi, Gary Beck, Mauro Picotto, Markantonio, Marco Bailey, Speedy J, Adam Beyer, Dubfire, Alan Fitzpatrick, and many others play constantly his tracks during their sets.
Frankyeffe is always looking for new sounds and musical influences, and he’s ready to share adrenaline and space journeys that reflect his artistic background through his DJ sets. He’s not a conservative artist, he loves to experiment and discover new worlds.
Today, he returns to the NUDE Techno podcast, with an hour of Techno. Listen to it below on SoundCloud & Mixcloud. If you are feeling this series, then please consider supporting it on Mixcloud Select.
Sum up this podcast in 10 words…
it is a musical journey through things that I have assimilated in recent months.
What’s your personal favourite track on it?
Blanka (ES) – Modern Regulations
What’s the special ingredient in this mix?
The special ingredient is the passion that I have for this work… here there is myself and my experience.
Tell us about your next EP?
My next ep ‘Asteroid / Monkey’ will be out on Factory 93 and born in my studio in Rome after a trip to Berlin, “I wanted to express the suffering from the pandemic with these next two works, not having the opportunity to perform, so I’ve concentrated the struggle in two techno tracks full of energy and power.”
What have you got coming up?
After the ep on Factory 93 I have a special single on raindrop with the voice of Giby, it’s a special job a little different from my sound. I wanted to release this work because it comes from a need to enhance Life and not get lost but to always be attached to Life and respect it. In December I have an EP on my label Riot and a remix on Black Hole for Jam & Spoon.
And finally, do you have a special message for our readers?
believe in music, always
- Frankyeffe – Asteroid [Factory 93]
- Avision – Sonic [Truncate]
- Kai Van Dogen – Vortex [Second State]
- Paula Cazenave – parade On Acid [Riot]
- Resonances (IT) – Chorded [Riot]
- Sam paganini feat Zoe – Flash [jam]
- Ken ishii – Reverse Triangle [Riot]
- Frankyeffe – Monkey [Factory 93]
- Daniel Beknackt – Yes I Do [Wild]
- Juliet Fox – It began in 1989 [Riot]
- Anna Resuch – Sky Painting [Riot]
- Talor – HSTLR [Motech Records]
- Blanka (ES) – Modern Regulations [made Of Concrete]
- The Advent – Latin Queenz [uncage]
- Hemka – Culture [Bpitch Control]
- Frankyeffe – Large [Jam]
- Resonances (It) – Play The bass [riot]
- Regent – Dreama [Planet Rhythm]