Raver Tots announces Outdoor Festival
The nations biggest kid-friendly rave, Raver Tots, is heading to Garon Park, Southend-on-Sea in Essex for an amazing family festival.
The 5000 people event including all your mini-ravers on Monday 27th May celebrates the best of British rave culture with tons of kids fun suitable for all ages.
For those that have been to a Raver Tots before its more than just celebration of music – its a full on party with your family. Saying that though they have a great selection of DJs including Wideboys, Cartier, Hyperactive, Phantasy, Nicky Blackmarket, DJ Sly, Slipmatt, Vibes and Chalkie White.
On top of that is all of this:
• Loads of multi-sensory fun and activities for all ages 0+
• Two big top tents with full raver tots production
• Licensed Bar
• Hot and cold food stalls
• Juices and ice creams
• Raver Tots merchandise stall
• UK’s biggest DJ’s
• Face painting & glitter art
• Glow sticks & LED dancers
• Huge confetti cannons, bubbles, giant balloons
• Giant parachutes games
• Music at safe levels for little ears
• Free car parking