W. A. Production release SphereQuad
W. A. Production has created SphereQuad as an easy and extremely flexible solution for bringing complex rhythmic movement, filter sweeps and stereo madness to your mixes.
The concept behind SphereQuad is a combination of stereo flanger, phaser and chorus effects fed into a stereo filter, combined with an onboard step sequencer that controls the filter. However, the execution of these effects is far more interesting as you can control the left and right filters independently to push sound around the stereo field. The flexible routing between the different modules can be quickly dialled in to create a huge variety of special effects.
Each of the Flanger, Phaser and Chorus modules has multiple parameters for adjusting the main characteristics. The modules can be activated individually, or mixed and routed in various combinations to create a wall of unusual effects.
- 64 Creative Presets for one-click transformations
- Stereo Flanger, Phaser & Chorus modules with multiple parameters
- Mixer & Output controls with Saturation module
- Flexible signal routing between all modules
- 16 Step Sequencer
- Independent left and right filter modules for true stereo manipulation
- Sync to BPM
- Real-time waveform display corresponding to the filter cutoff
- Full PDF Manual