SoundSpot announce Paradox EQ & Compressor
Paradox is a multi-fx plug-in from SoundSpot, that features an advanced push-pull equalizer and a variable RMS-time parallel compressor, both offering stereo, mid and side options. Its clever signal path has an extremely pronounced character and lets you bring out certain elements in your mixes with incredible ease.
The ‘Equalizer’ module is designed to make push-pull filtering easy, with a powerful equalization technique, its recognisable filter curves, can help you bring your mixes to life, by adding uncanny definition to drums, bass, guitar, synths, and vocals. With the additional choose between stereo, mid and side mode per filter, the paradox ‘Equalizer’ provides you with an extremely musical workflow that delivers pronounced filtering effects in no time.
The ‘Compressor’ module uses SoundSpot’s ‘infinite’ gain reduction setup and lets you emulate the behaviour of analog compression with its continuous ‘RMS-time’ control. In addition, the Compressor features a high pass sidechain-filter that allows you to ignore heavy kick and bass parts to achieve steady and predictable results even when compressing powerful electronic tracks.
– Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface
– Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media
– Four powerful push-pull filters with intuitive and simplified controls, with stereo, mid and side mode
– Variable slope high pass and low pass filter with stereo, mid and side mode
– Variable RMS-time compressor for analog emulation
– High pass sidechain-filter for compressing tracks with loud kick and bass parts
– Mix control for creating parallel compression
– Preset manager to save & share your own effects