BigKick Generator by Plugin Boutique
Do you want a BIGGER Kick?
The drums are the rhythm and groove of any track. And, the kick drum is the heartbeat of that groove. So you know how important it is to get the kick drum right in the mix.
Big Kick was created with the sole intention of allowing you to achieve the results you have always wanted. BigKick gets rid of the frustration and makes kick drum design easy and enjoyable.
- Achieve great bottom-end: design a drum that fits perfectly with your bass
- A quick and frustration-free solution: cut out hours of hunting through samples
- Get more out of your existing kick drum sample collection
- Start from scratch or use presets from D-Product, the Freemasons, Kris O’Neil and many more
- Combines synthesis for flexibility and samples for extra-character
- Drag-and-drop: instant sample import and export to your DAW or Desktop. Drag finished samples straight out of the plugin to your host’s sampler. Or drag sounds straight from your track onto the Load Sample button to layer them with the synthesized kick drum!
- Flexible: Replicates most electronic kick drum sounds – with creative options to help you create the sounds of the future
- Big library: Factory library includes >300 attack types and 110 presets
- Tuned kick drums. Set the pitch to match your bass-line, or play the pitch of the kick drum with your MIDI keyboard
- Use your own samples: Easily integrates with your existing sample libraries
- Easy-to-use: Easier to use than any previous kick drum design tool. No complex envelopes to set – just sensible knobs for instant results
- Auto-play: click auto-play for an instant kick-drum metronome. Get started jamming without programming a single midi note
- Bonus samples: 100 free kick drums from the Loopmasters library come with the demo – yours to keep whether or not you buy the plugin!
- Creative options: Overdrive, three unique waveforms and a hard clipper
- Two kick drum body models: Original (covering a range of styles) and tough (which gets a harder edged more electronic sound – great for trance and other clean, tight and hard genres)
- Safety first: A high pass filter helps you avoid nasty surprises in the sub-bass
- Preset management: Great new preset handling features, including folder creation, renaming, easier preset browsing, preset-pack creation tools and much more
- Fine-tuning: Built in EQ to make your presets sit right in the mix quickly and a punch control to tuck the drum into your mix, or have it leap out and smack you in the face
- Split output mode can be enabled using the button on the front of the UI. This routes the attack samples to a separate channel in your DAW for further processing, allowing the user to use other plugins for processing the kick attack and body separately
- The second sample layer allows for more fine tuning of your kick sound