Loopmasters announce Bass Master
Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with the new Bass Master from Loopmasters.
They’ve designed a synth that is totally dedicated to bass, whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music, Bass Master’s brings a weighty, powerful bass tone.
Across two layers, the curated set of 217 waveforms (that’s almost 50,000 possible combinations), taken from a mixture of legendary hardware classics and cutting-edge synth science. It’s fully loaded with 350 mix-ready presets with a clean and simple UI, meaning it’s a breeze to dial in your ultimate bass tone.
Check out the video below for more, and head to their site to grab a copy! (ps. check their super intro pricing too £49.95 / €59.00 / $69.00)
– Authentic Immense Sound– Two sample-based oscillators with 217 waveforms sampled from the best modern and vintage bass sources.
– Endless inspiration – Over 350 Presets from professional sound designers and top artists, plus waveform randomisation for instant modification.
– Shape your sound – 13 Filter types with dedicated filter envelope and LFO modulation
– Boost the bass – Unique three-band Frequency Booster for added crispness, body and bass.
– Add dirt, width and space – Distortion, Chorus and Reverb effects offer a choice of algorithms.
– Mod-wheel macro – Assign any three parameters to the mod wheel.
– Sculpt powerful transients – ADSR (Top) and AR (Sub) Envelopes, Signal Mixer.
– Keep the low-end clean – Direct Out control for the Sub, Sample Start selection for the Top layer.
– Take global control – Legato/Portamento playback with Glide, Pitchbend up to +/-12 semitones.
– 64-bit VST/AU plugin for PC and Mac