Nausica’s passion for music and undeniable talent first emerged in 2010 when she ventured into the world of DJing. Since then, her career has skyrocketed, soaring to new heights year after year. Known for her distinctive and catchy sound, Nausica’s tracks are a perfect blend of hot, rhythmic beats that keep listeners hooked and wanting more.
As an Italian “NYMPH,” Nausica has conquered the charts with unwavering support from some of the biggest international DJs like Mark Knight, John Summit, George Privatti, and Axwell, to name just a few. Her tracks have found a home on renowned labels such as Material, Moon Harbour, Toolroom, Axtone, and many others, solidifying her position as an artist with immense talent and potential.
Notable clubs worldwide, including Ministry of Sound, Destino, Tantra, and many more, have hosted Nausica as a guest, proving her magnetic stage presence and captivating performances.
The success of Nausica’s previous releases on Beatport speaks volumes about her prominence in the industry. ‘Tomalo’ earned her the title of “The Shortlist March: Tech House Beatport” and “Best New Tech House: March Beatport,” further cementing her position as an artist to watch out for.
1) Ella Dice – Nausica – (Moon Harbour)
2) The Dance – Chango – (Baikonur)
3) Brazil – Luigii Nieto – (And Dance)
4) Tiempo – Mike Slvg, ALD4NA & Buxxta – (Klaphouse)
5) Jozi To The D – Melé, Lazarusman – (Club Bad)
6) Bonita – TWENTY SIX & Oxlay – (ADUNANZA)
7) Se Pone Loca – Nausica – (Toolroom Trax)
8) Tuareg – HÜGGØ – (Baikonur)
9) Taka Taka – PARTIDA, D-Rivera – (Unknown – Promo)
10) Back to Hometown – Knober – (Unknown – Promo)
11) Blue – Nausica – (Baikonur)
12) Never Gonna Make It – Mosquis – (And Dance)
13) Myself – Ricky Paes – (Klaphouse)
14) Shake the Room – RENZO – (LaPera)