DT630 – Daniele Di Martino
Daniele Di Martino has a simple and direct approach to club music and is well known for his impelling mixture of Deep House and Techno.
His personal experience is mirrored in his music and thus enables his audience to be part of his journey as a musician since 2013. Although a Berliner by choice, he has managed to make a name for himself beyond the capital in Ibiza, Paris, London, Zurich or Vienna. While running his own label Mono
Listen to it below, on Spotify or iTunes here
Sum up this podcast in 10 words…
From slow to fast and back with dramaturgy and dynamic.
What’s your personal favourite track on it?
It is actually my own track called ‘Inception’. Why? The release is soon out on
What’s the special ingredient in this mix?
The track running order which got never played before.
What’s the best gig you’ve played recently?
Kater Blau in Berlin with the Metanoia guys was super nice. I had a great intense 3 hours set.
What have you got coming up?
My EP ‘Inception’ on
And finally, do you have a special message for our readers?
Always be real and rave until you die!
- Daniele Di Martino – Dramatur (Original Mix)
- Jobe – Maasai (Original Mix)
- Daniele Di Martino – Element (Original Mix)
- Several Definitions – Helios (Original Mix)
- Maceo Plex – Mutant Quasars (Original Mix)
- Søren Laga – Pentagon (Original Mix)
- Daniele Di Martino – Inception (Original Mix)
- Crudito Sava, Santiago Franch, Santiago Garcia – Okele (Original Mix)
- Innellea – Erlkönig (Original Mix)
- Modeplex – Kronos Pearl (Original Mix)
- Dahu – Descend (Original Mix)
- Kadosh, Yost Koen – Druma (Mathias Schober remix)