Engaged in music since she was a child, Auriga studied piano at the Oviedo Conservatory of Music.
Her music is characterized by a techno sound with minimal influences, full of melodies, vocals, powerful bases and a great connection to the audience. As a performer, her uniqueness has taken her to some of the most important venues in Spain (Fabrik Madrid, Goya SocialClub, Studio76, Florida Retiro, Café Mambo Ibiza, Sala Sonora Bilbao, Zul Cantabria, Festival ”Aquasella”) and other European cities as Berlin, Geneve, Lisbon, Andorra.
Her sets have been published in international electronic music media such as Redbull Music, Magnetic Magazine and her commitment to studio has landed her on some of the scene’s most iconic labels such as Set About and Dolma Rec. With thrilling releases coming up this year in important labels such as Odd Recordings definitely will place her as an artist to keep an eye on the next few years.
Sum up this podcast in 10 words…
Groovy, Energetic, Hypnotic, Acid, Emotional, Hard, Progressive, Sweaty, Old School, Driving
What’s your personal favourite track on it?
My favourite track on the set is: “Spherical Coordinates”, it’s a hypnotic and fast techno track with and old school synth and some robotic sounds that add a special minimal component. It was released last week on Off Recordings (Antares EP)
What’s the special ingredient in this mix?
There are some different techno styles on the set like minimal, hypnotic but also acid and peak time techno with some old school taste mixed in fast and groovy way that make the set progressive in intensity and dynamic. I also included also some of my last tracks.
Tell us about your next EP?
I’ve released “Antares EP” last week in Off Recordings and I’m very happy with the result as it has early supports from artists who I admire like: Bec, Klaudia Gawlas, Wehbba, Mistress Barbara, Paula Cazenave, Tiger Stripes, Alan Fitzpatrick, Drumcomplex… You can listen to my full EP here in the set as I included the 3 tracks: Antares, Spherical Coordinates and Hemisphere.
What have you got coming up?
I have new music to release next year in a hard techno label that Im very fan of, so I’m very excited. Stay tuned!
And finally, do you have a special message for our readers?
Thanks for listening to my set . Hope you enjoy it. See you on the dancefloor!
- Breger – Sonic Vocabulary (Original Mix) Label: Soupherb Records
- Ikari – XXX (Original Mix). Label: Suara
- Kuss – Artificial Serenity (Original Mix) Label: Skryptöm records
- Kuss – Panic (Original Mix) Label: Skryptöm records
- Lobster – Krongcong (Original mix) Label: Waroc Music
- Drumsaw – Android (Original Mix) Label: Le Club Records
- Kai van Dongen – Panic (Original Mix) Label: Truncate
- Auriga (SP) – Spherical Coordinates (Original Mix) Label: Off Recordings
- Auriga (SP) – Hemisphere (Original Mix) Label: Off Recordings
- Vizionn – Gravity (Original Mix) Label Label: Neoacid
- Auriga (SP) – Antares (Original Mix) Label: Off Recordings
- NTBR – Electricity (Original Mix) Label: DistroKid
- Auriga (SP) – A night at La Real (Original Mix) Label: Odd Recordings
- Frankyeffe – Snare (Andres Campo Remix) Label: Riot Recordings
- Claas Herrmann – Shady Prospects (Original Mix) Label: Suara
- La Kajofol – Kickstart (Original Mix) Label: Neoacid
- Mark Porter – Rapid (Original Mix) Label: Kneaded Pains
- Leo Bufera – Kick Habits (Original) Label: Carbone Records
- Chané – Rastaya Thanda (Maxx Rossi Remix) Label: Dancefloor Impact Research
- Airod – Astral Trip (Original Mix) Label: DUEL