Win a DJ Set at Nozstock 2017
Think your DJ skills deserve a bigger stage than your bedroom? Our annual competition for up and coming turntable talent returns in collaboration with Nozstock the Hidden Valley Festival which takes place on Friday 21st – Sunday 23rd July 2017 July in stunning Herefordshire for a weekend of eclectic magic, inspiration and enchantment.
We’re on the lookout for a DJ to get our bass-lovers bouncing at the festival this year and you will be joining Seasick Steve, Happy Mondays, General Levy, Rodney P & Skitz, The Correspondents, Krafty Kuts & Dynamite MC, Delta Heavy, Hazard & Eksman and Break headlining a 15 Years of Critical Records showcase, The Sugarhill Gang, Hayseed Dixie, Levelz, Ferocious Dog, Goldie Lookin’ Chain, Le Galaxie, Freestylers and Benny Page.
You’ll get 2 free weekend tickets to the festival and we at Data Transmission will do an exclusive interview with the winner, check out last years winner Malaney Blaze here, to be seen by their trusted readers, tweeters and Facebook troop. Nozstock will even throw in travel expenses and some food and drink in the dressing room, ’cause we’re nice like that.
To enter, please submit your best Mix via Mixcloud by midnight 23rd June 2017 following these simple steps:
- ‘Upload a mix of no more than 20 minutes to Mixcloud. Your mix should reflect the set you would play at Nozstock. Make sure it’s huge!
- Tag the mix: “Data Transmission – DJNoz2017 ”. If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Write a short biography including your DJ name, real name and mixcloud user name in the description.
- Use the competition cover-art provided here.
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Nozstock and Data Transmission and announced on 30th June. All entrants must be based in the UK and available 21-23 July 2017. For full T&Cs and application info check out our competitions page. Good luck, we can’t wait to hear your submissions!
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June
Terms and Conditions:
Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the Data Transmission website. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants may be disqualified without notice or reason at any time and at the discretion of Data Transmission or Nozstock Festival
- Winners will be selected by Data Transmission and Nozstock Festival.
- Winners will be notified by email. If you are a winner, the instructions of next steps and who to get in contact with to organise the prize will be sent following your selection.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to make sure they are available for the winners DJ slot.
- Winners must confirm receipt of the winners selection e-mail within 7 days of receiving the confirmation of winning. After that we will not enter into any further correspondence regarding that prize draw.
- We may publish the name and locality of winner. Winners will be deemed to give Data Transmission and Nozstock a perpetual irrevocable license to use their name, locality and/or images in future promotions.
- The winners must make their own way to and from Nozstock Festival, only the pre agreed travel expenses will be offered.
- No alternative prize will be offered in exchange for the original prize.
- Unclaimed prizes will be void.
- All images shown are for illustration only.
- For an entry to qualify as legitimate we require; a contact telephone number, a postal address and an e-mail address.
- All personal information is protected by the 1998 Data Protection Act and will not be shared with any 3rd parties.