Stuart King is best known as one half of the “Sunday Club” who released cult epic house on legendary imprint Stress Records.
From Breakdancing in the 80’s listening to “Streetsound’s” Album’s and spinning on his hand and head all day, the Acid house Movement kicked in and Stuart was helping set up Raves in disused Second World War German Bunkers around his island of Jersey. Having played alonngside the likes of John Digweed, Laurent Garnier, Parks and Wilson, Danny Howells, Carl Cox, Dave Seamen, Anthony Pappa, Quivver and Boy George, remixed the likes of Jean Michel Jarre, Way Out West, Deepsky, Sunscreem and Brothers In Rhythm, it’s fair to say Stuart learnt his craft working with & for some of the best in the business.
After multiple singles on labels such as Stripped, Vapour, 1980 & Baroque, Stuart has spent the last couple of years working on this diverse & highly addciate collection of works, for his first solo LP titled ‘Late Night Obsessions’, you can check it out on Spotify now below via Baroque records.
1. Stuart King – Anvil (Original Mix)
2. Stuart King – Vision (Original Mix)
3. Stuart King – Circle of Eight (Original Mix)
4. Stuart King – Be Free Feat. Kinnoha (Original Mix)
5. Stuart King – Waiting (Original Mix)
6. Stuart King – Rojo (Original Mix)
7. Stuart King – Take Your Time (Original Mix)
8. Stuart King – Walking Street (Original Mix)
9. Stuart King – Afrikana (Original Mix)
10. Stuart King – Dreamscape (Original Mix)
11. Stuart King – Roots Feat. Kinnoha (Original Mix)
12. Stuart King – Searching (Original Mix)
13. Stuart King – Cielo (Original Mix)
14. Stuart King – Which Road to Take (Original Mix)