SampleMagic announce Klip
SampleMagic have announced a powerful instrument and drum machine that pushes the threshold of electronic music production, utilising an expansive parameter editing matrix and comprehensive mixer functionality, titled Klip.
A feature rich drum machine when used in ‘stand-alone’ mode, operate 16 pads with individual FX sends, tuning, distortion, filters, panning, envelopes, choke groups, pad randomise, copy/paste, advanced note sequencer, individual outs and much more. Allowing you the ability to Mash loops, re-mould and merge beats, mangle rhythms, programme in a completely unique fashion – all in real time – tempo, key and beat synced to your host DAW.
With 40+ Sample Magic libraries across a decade of cutting-edge sound design, you can dive into a treasure trove of upfront techno, house and chillwave loops, 1000+ drum hits, vocals, chord stabs, music loops, keys, analogue synth waveforms and 30+ classic drum machines.
- A powerful sound library with over 4000 high quality Sample Magic samples, pooled from a vast range of titles across Electronica, Techno and House
- Vast variety of presets from leading Sample Magic sound designers
- Unique ‘FX’ matrix allowing independent manipulation of up to 16 parameters per pad, across 32 steps
- 20 Filter types across High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass
- 70 Lane presets for quick, enhanced pattern writing and effect manipulation
- Multiple FX types including Distortion, Saturation, Bit Crusher, Delay and Convolution Reverb with flexible routing options
- Powerful dynamics processing including Compression, Limiter and Transient Shaper
- Warm, characterful 3-band EQ per mixer channel
- 8 Independent mixer channels, each of which can be custom assigned to its own output
- Unique Convolution Reverb algorithms recorded at some of the world’s finest spaces
- Up to 8 Sequences in each pattern, with easy copy and paste shortcuts.
- Full Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol(TM) and Maschine(TM) integration with extensive MIDI CC implementation
- Drag or export pattern lane to MIDI functionality
- Transpose and timestretch all sounds and loops to the native key and tempo of your DAW
- Playback swing to mimic classic, timeless dance music grooves and sequencers
- Effortlessly record pad movements or input steps using MIDI devices
- Randomise pads and preset lanes at the click of a mouse for unique, inimitable grooves
- Variable grid synchronisation from 1/1 to 1/32 of project tempo for up to 32 bar patterns
- In-built mixer limiter for easy, professional mixing
- Extensive collection of vintage analogue synthesiser waveforms and drum hits from a host of classic rhythm boxes and keyboards
- Key adjust any sound or loop key from major to minor