Honey Dijon announces debut LP ‘The Best Of Both Worlds’
Honey Dijon has announced her debut artist album ‘The Best of Both Worlds’ coming out via Classic Music Company.
Sound-tracking her unerring dedication to absorbing, selecting, making, living and breathing dance music and club culture around the world, featuring collaborations with the most relevant artists that dance music has to offer in 2017, the album is one of the most anticipated events in this year’s house music calendar and preceded by Honey’s BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix.
A bastion of magnetic style and mixing board finesse, the album shows Honey continuing to exceed her bounds, pushing through from the underground of New York to become a cultural, global star. Honey describes the concept of the album in her own words: “The album is a personal statement. It was about taking these different worlds and combining them to make something new. The Best Of Both Worlds was a pun that I wanted to take, empower and own.”
1. Honey Dijon & Tim K featuring Nomi Ruiz ‘Love Muscle’
2. Honey Dijon & Tim K featuring Jason Walker ‘Burn’ (Remastered)
3. Honey Dijon & Tim K featuring John Mendelsohn ‘Thunda’ (Remastered)
4. Honey Dijon featuring Joi Cardwell ‘State of Confusion’
5. Honey Dijon featuring Charles McCloud ‘Personal Slave’
6. Honey Dijon featuring Seven Davis Jr. ‘Houze’ (Houze Rebuilt Mix)
7. Honey Dijon featuring Cakes Da Killa ‘Catch The Beat’
8. Honey Dijon ‘Lift’
9. Honey Dijon & Tim K featuring Sam Sparro ‘Look Ahead’
10. Honey Dijon featuring Shaun J Wright & Alinka ‘808 State Of Mind’
11. Honey Dijon & Tim K featuring Nomi Ruiz ‘Why’
12. Honey Dijon & Tim K featuring Jason Walker ‘Burn’ (Black Water Remix)