Giorgio Moroder Shares Full Déjà Vu Album Details
The 74-year-old’s musical renaissance has been underway since his appearance on Daft Punk‘s Random Access Memories back in 2013. Déjà Vu sees Giorgio in collaborative mode once again, pulling out all the stops for his first album in 30 years. Across 12 tracks, he’s joined by a host of pop’s finest, including Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, Kelis, Charli XCX, Sia, Foxes and more. Well, they say networking is everything nowadays!
Déjà Vu is due for release June 12th via Giorgio Moroder Music. Listen to the title track, which dropped today, below and check out the full tracklist at the bottom of the page.
01. 4 U With Love
02. Déjà Vu feat. Sia
03. Diamonds feat. Charli XCX
04. Don’t Let Go feat. Mikky Ekko
05. Right Here, Right Now feat. Kylie Minogue
06. Tempted feat. Matthew Koma
07. 74 is the New 24
08. Tom’s Diner feat. Britney Spears
09. Wildstar feat. Foxes]
10. Back and Forth feat. Kelis
11. I Do This For You feat. Marlene
12. La Disco