Andy Allwood is a veteran North East-based DJ/producer. He began DJing whilst studying Music Technology & Production back in 2000. After watching peers play around with a set of turntables, he gave it a go himself and soon realised he had found his calling. In the past he has held residency at V Club in San Antonio’s West End. Nowadays he can be found spinning at numerous places in Newcastle: No28, North Bar to name a few.
He has always had an affinity for ambient music, and to-date has released 2 ‘Ambient Sessions’ EPs under his own name. Having played regularly at Savannah in 2014, the impetus behind the mix is to transport listeners to a stroll along the sunset strip with blissed-out grooves. The mix includes tracks from Moby to Vangelis to Massive Attack, and of course a few of his own productions as well.
He drops us a Chilled Mix today!
1. Andy Allwood – Morning Storm
2. Jason Tyrello – What The Memories Say
3. Moby – Whispering Wind
4. Poloroid – So Damn Beautiful (Chris Coco Remix)
5. Arp909 – Tranquil Sea
6. Andy Allwood – Place & Time
7. Chris Coco – Hazy Lazy (Afterlife Remix)
8. Oversoul ft Gramma Funk – Universal Unfolding
9. Pet Shop Boys – Home & Dry (Ambient Mix)
10. Natalie Imbruglia – Smoke (Andy Allwood Ambient Dub Edit)
11. Massive Attack – Karmacoma
12. Marc Evans – Crescent Moon
13. Nuyorican Soul ft Jocelyn Brown – I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun
14. Royksopp – Sparks
15. Jon & Vangelis – State Of Independence
16. Fish Go Deep ft Tracey K – The Cure & The Cause (Acoustic Mix)