Queen Of Hoxton Rooftop Bar
Not long left to enjoy the wonderful Smokin’ Graciela’s Rooftop Bar at The Queen of Hoxton. With temperatures in London expected to soar over the next few weeks, now would be the perfect time to head up and sample what this fantastic space has to offer.
Till the end of September the rooftop will be paying homage to the infamous cigar-smoking Cuban diva, 80-year old Graciela. Trapped in a time warp, Graciela oozes Cuban charm, ideal for Queen of Hoxton’s latest incarnation embodying Havana’s faded glamour. Suspended in the ‘50s, the rich culture and colours of Cuba feature throughout the rooftop, immersing you into a world of rum, romance and relaxation, prying you away from London’s chaos into a small corner of vibrant Havana. While away the hours playing Cuba’s favourite pastime dominoes, listen out for Cuban storytellers, or simply grab the last bit of sun.
- Frozen fruit Daiquiris (various tropical flavours)
- Hemingway Daiquiri – white rum, fresh lime juice, fresh grapefruit juice, maraschino liqueur
- Caipirissma – whole lime, sugar, rum: muddled
- Cubanos (cuban sandwich): choice of ham or slow roasted pork, swiss cheese, american mustard & pickled cucumber
- Meat option: Ropa Vieja (shredded beef), slow roasted pork, pollo frito a la criolle (creole fried chicken) or pincho de gambas y mango (prawn, mango & pepper skewers)
- Veg option: sweet potato, plantain & chickpea falafel with chipotle & lime yoghurt
*all served with moros y christianos (rice & black beans), cuban slaw and plantain