Scotlands first-ever Electronic Music Conference set to arrive in July 2020
On Friday 17th and Saturday 18th July, Scotland’s first-ever Electronic Music Conference 2020 (SEMCON2020) will bring more than 100 industry insiders, speakers and experts to The Corn Exchange, Edinburgh for two days of essential seminars, workshops, product showcases and plenty more that promise to bring the whole industry together for two unmissable days of knowledge sharing and networking.
The first wave of hosts and industry-leading brands participating at SEMCON2020 include Void Acoustics, Point Blank Music School, Beatport, Defected, Wunderground, DJ Growth Lab, Game Over, SKapade Studios, Label Worx, Data Transmission, Platform808, Skiddle and AFEM, who will all bring their individual expertise and knowledge to deliver the best possible opportunities.
All facets of the industry will be covered in great depth and detail. There will be conversations with leading delegates, product showcases, workshops, masterclasses, skills development classes, networking, product demos, a BOOST Breakfast with us a Data Transmission, profiling school, A&R feedback on your music, and huge exhibit of all the latest technology that sinks you deep into the dance world on many different levels and seeks to arm you with expertise and knowledge.
The near future will also bring various other ticket types including:
- Full Professional Pass (Entry to the main academy and all professional seminars, workshops and Point Blank Music School)
- Very Limited AAA Platinum Pass – (VIP entry to an exclusive after-party with secret guest DJ’s, All SEMCON professional events, All main academy events, Access to the VIP lounge, A platinum attendee bag worth £120)
- A&R Feedback Forum 1-2-1 Appointments.
- BOOST Breakfast with Grahame Farmer from Data Transmission – (10 tickets per day only)
- Profiling School with Luke Curtis from Platform808 (Limited availability)
A very limited number of early bird academy passes costing just £35 + BF are available now. Passes allow the holder access to the Main Academy Auditorium, Demo Market, Networking Zone, LabelWorx Mix Tank and discounted tickets for all after-parties, and there will also be bolt-on options for this ticket type coming soon so keep your eyes on http://bit.ly/SEMCON2020