Dirtybird Sells Out Second Annual Dirtybird Campout
A huge congratulations is in order to Dirtybird Records for their first time selling out an entire festival in the name of Dirtybird.
What started out as a series of small day parties in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park, turned quickly into a quarterly residency at Mezzanine, growing into hosting a stage at Hard’s Day of the Dead, into traveling the US on the BBQ tour, to now selling out their second festival ever. The progression and growth of this label has spread its wings into a beast of a bird, continuing to prove to the world what they’re capable of.
If you’re one of the lucky ticket holders to this year’s campout festival this weekend October 7-9, 2016 to Oak Canyon Park in Silverado
Additional information for festival attendees:
- Wristband Pickup and Festival Admittance to the event will be available during gate office hours:
- Friday, October 7th from 9 AM – 11 PM
- Saturday, October 8th from 9 AM – 11 PM
- Sunday, October 9th from 10 AM – 8 PM
- Temperature highs are set at 90 degrees during the day and lows 50 degrees at night
- Be prepared for long waits if you’re driving in and out of the festival grounds. There is a $20 fee if you arrive alone by car.
- This venue is dusty and rough terrain so bring comfortable shoes and protective gear
- Dirtybird Campout is a pack in / pack out festival so bring your own trash bags for camp clean up
- Festival guidelines are prohibiting any outside alcohol to be brought onto the festival ground from the campgrounds