Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel presents Legendary House Music Week 2022
Taking place March 23-27 at South Beach’s iconic Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel, Legendary House Music Week 2022 (LHMW 2022) will showcase 30 DJs from across the globe, providing an incredible poolside soundtrack for hotel guests and attendees. Presented in partnership with UZO Media Productions, LMHW 2022 promises to be one of Miami Music Week’s hottest tickets this year.
“As a veteran host to favourited Miami Music Week events year after year, Kimpton Surfcomber is no stranger to the world-renowned city-wide music event — but this year, we’ve decided to take things to another level with Legendary House Music Week,” said Mohan Koka, Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel’s General Manager. “We’re thrilled to have partnered with UZO Media Productions, to showcase an event that celebrates life, culture, diversity, and new musical stories curated by our stellar lineup of DJs and artists.”
Each day of LHMW 2022 is split into two parts. During the Sun Party Experience (11am-5pm), guests will enjoy groovy selections by legendary DJs and a lively poolside scene. As evening falls, the Moon Party Experience (6pm-11pm) will be curated by the DJs to create a perfect after-hours ambiance, making every moment unique and memorable. Throughout, LHMW 2022 attendees will be able to take advantage of Kimpton Surfcomber’s newly renovated private poolside cabanas and experience the all-new food and beverage menus at High Tide Beach Bar & Grill and The Social Club, the hotel’s signature restaurant.
Data Transmission is excited to be teaming up with our Data Transmission Radio host One Dance Left to present Wednesday 23rd March, which features Todd Terry headlining. The event also features three members of our course, The Artist Blueprint including Notorious Lynch, Willie Rosado and Ian Allen. Data Transmission Radio is represented too by the excellent Redux Saints and former host, Doc Brown.
You can grab tickets from here and get 10% off with our special code: 10OFF
LMHW 2022 DJ lineup highlights include:
- Todd Terry (March 23): One of the world’s most celebrated figures in dance music for nearly two decades, the quality of Todd Terry’s productions and DJ prowess go from strength to strength.
- Redux Saints (March 23): Led by Los Angeles DJ/Producer Jason Miller, Redux Saints has performed for packed floors in London’s iconic Ministry of Sound, as well as the legendary Burning Man festival.
- Chez Damier (March 24): A legendary figure in electronic music, Chez Damier has been a driving force behind many of the most pivotal moments in the scene’s history including co-founding Prescription Records and producing his hit track, “Can You Feel It.”
- Jimpster (March 24): British deep house producer and DJ, Jimpster is the co-founder of Freerange Records and Delusions of Grandeur labels and is best known for his sought-after remixes and crowd-pleasing live performances.
- Terry Hunter (March 25): A Grammy-nominated house music DJ from Chicago, Terry has collaborated with top artists, including Aretha Franklin, Jennifer Hudson, Michael Jackson, Mary J. Blige, and others.
- Osunlade (March 25): Hailing from St. Louis, Missouri, Osunlade is a renowned artist and founder of the famed dance music label Yoruba Records. Osunlade is best known for creating unified melodies manifested with balance, life, and wisdom.
- Tony Touch (March 25): An icon in Hip Hop and the Urban Hispanic genre, Tony Touch (AKA Tony Toca) has revolutionized the DJ game throughout his career. From his legendary mix tapes to his skills on the 1’s and 2’s, he has become one of the world’s most recognized DJs.
- DJ Francis Mercier (March 26 + 27): As the Deep Root Records founder and label boss, Francis Mercier is a force behind the New York City house music scene and is known as one of its most popular producers and DJs.
- Tom & Collins (March 27): DJ Mag Top 100 House & Techno DJs & Producers, Tom & Collins represent the diversity and cultural wealth of Mexico City. With millions of streams under their catalog, they have performed at some of the biggest festivals and showcases in the world such as Tomorrowland, EDC and Ultra.
“Legendary House Music Week 2022 is going to be just that — legendary,” said Uzo Udu, CEO/Founder of UZO Media Productions. “We’ve gathered the greatest DJs in the world to provide an unforgettable Surfcomber soundtrack during Miami Music Week. We are ready to make you legendary with us!”