Win a DJ slot at Nozstock 2015!
Think your DJ skills deserve a bigger stage than your bedroom? Want the chance to play one of the most exciting independent festivals on the Data Transmission Stage this summer and rub shoulders with Dillinja, Octo Pi, Ed Rush & Optical? Well, you’re in luck.
We’ve teamed up with the crew over at Nozstock: The Hidden Valley to search for a fresh DJ to get the speakers and crowd bouncing this July, with a slot in the Data Transmission Stage at Nozstock 2015! We’ll also feature the winner on Data Transmission with an exclusive interview to be seen by our trusted readers, tweeters and Facebook troop.
To enter, please submit your best track via Mixcloud by midnight 30th April 2015 following these simple steps:
How to enter
- ‘Like’ the Nozstock and Data Transmission Facebook pages.
- Upload a mix of no more than 20 minutes to Mixcloud.
- Title the mix “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2015 – Your Name”
- Tag the mix: “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2015”. If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Write a short biography including your DJ name, real name and mixcloud user name in the description
- Add tracklist
- Use the competition cover-art provided here.
- Your mix should reflect the set you would play at Nozstock. Make sure it’s huge!
It’s that simple! The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Nozstock and Data Transmission. All entrants must be based in the UK and available Fri 24th – Sun 26th July 2015. Nozstock will cover transport costs and provide refreshments on the day. Further T&C’s can be found below.
Good luck, we can’t wait to hear your submissions!
Terms and Conditions:
· Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the Data Transmission website. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants may be disqualified without notice or reason at any time and at the discretion of Data Transmission or Nozstock Festival
- Winners will be selected by Data Transmission and Nozstock Festival.
- Winners will be notified by email. If you are a winner, the instructions of next steps and who to get in contact with to organise the prize will be sent following your selection.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to make sure they are available for the winners DJ slot.
- Winners must confirm receipt of the winners selection e-mail within 7 days of receiving the confirmation of winning. After that we will not enter into any further correspondence regarding that prize draw.
- We may publish the name and locality of winner. Winners will be deemed to give Data Transmission and Nozstock a perpetual irrevocable license to use their name, locality and/or images in future promotions.
- The winners must make their own way to and from Nozstock Festival, only the pre agreed travel expenses will be offered.
- No alternative prize will be offered in exchange for the original prize.
- Unclaimed prizes will be void.
- All images shown are for illustration only.
- For an entry to qualify as legitimate we require; a contact telephone number, a postal address and an e-mail address.
- All personal information is protected by the 1998 Data Protection Act and will not be shared with any 3rd parties.