Top 5 Plugins Of The Week
2. The Wall Limiter by Boz Digital Labs
The Wall is is a brick wall limiter designed with one thing in mind: Make your mixes loud without screwing up your mix. No matter what side of the loudness wars you’ve decided to plant yourself on, the need to make mixes loud for clients isn’t going away any time soon. Sending your clients home with a mix that is just as loud as the professional mixes they are used to hearing is an important part of any mixing engineer’s job.
- Dual Limiting Modes
- Huge variety of styles with simple interface
- Sanity Check normalizes your level so you can compare your original sound with the compressed sound without introducing a level change.
- Up to 8x oversampling to prevent intersample peaks.
- Dithering, because… Why not?